Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, February 06, 2004



Dejavu 11

Dejavu

Dejavu 12

Dejavu

Let me show you these two sites: one by the Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia and another one by Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority.So, can you see the vast difference between these two sites? Just surf around the Singapore site and I guess, some of you just want to question why Malaysia cannot implement all the online facilities that Singapore offers to their citizens.

The main question now is why?

Is it because we simply don't have the technology? I doubt it. Is it because we are so malas? Maybe…

Or maybe, I should accept the fact that I am living in a Third World country and I have to get used to this fact. Therefore, the incident yesterday and these websites serve as a reality check for me.

By the way, I am planning to write to them (Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia), about this matter. I just cannot just sit down and let them goyang kaki, and think that they are doing us great favor by giving us lauya services!

--

Did I tell you that I've started going back to the gym? Oh yes I have, but now, without Bro of course. I don't have a gym partner (like them boys from Queer As Folks). I don't talk to the guys there. I just concentrate on my workout and leave.

My body is kinda aching... In a good way. I like my body to ache like this. It makes me feel like I've done something at the gym :)


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:15 AM |