Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, January 21, 2004



Ulu Yam 2

Ulu Yam

Yesterday Haxa and I went window shopping. We went to the Bukit Bintang area. It was great fun. We had dinner at Middle-Eastern restaurant along Jln Bukit Bintang, in front of KL Plaza. The food was great!

And then, we went to Tangs. And Tangs is closing in 19 days time. There are having a big sale. I bought a few alphabets that they are selling for 50 cent each.

This morning I went to JPJ. Like JPJ sucks big time because they are so slow. Therefore, I can only get my Honda City next Monday. Well this sucks because I can't drive around in my new car during the long Chinese New Year weekend. But mom and Bro will be in KL. I will borrow his car to joyride around KL.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:06 PM |