Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, January 09, 2004



Kahwin 3

Nani Kahwin.

Kahwin 4

Nani Kahwin.

Izam, my cousin who was the "pengapit" at Sis' wedding. A lesson I've learned... At the end of the day, you can always count on your family members to do your biddings.

I went to see Adam last night. We met with each other at KL Central. He was of course, late as usual. I went to Pay Less Books stall and bought two books. One of which is a book written by Camille Paglia, Vamps & Tramps - a book I've read before in my Uni days but I want to keep the book as a collection.

Adam and I went to Bukit Bintang area. I need to buy a mouse. I bought a new optical mouse that is right now fuctioning rather well.

We later headed to KLCC because he wanted to meet Andre, a mutual friend that we have. Before that, Adam and I went lepaking and talk about my life. We were listening to a band that was playing at Shroom,,, They were playing a classic tune by Macy Gray. You know, that song called "I Try". He said, I should be listening to Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive", instead.

Whatever it is, I have to leave Adam and Andre to their own devices because I wasn't feeling very well. I went home with a head-ache. I puked. I asked for help, but it seems like I was such a nuisance. I felt bad. I went to bed feeling drowsy.




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:21 AM |