Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, January 29, 2004



Dejavu 1

Dejavu

Dejavu

Okay, I've taken a lot of pictures yesterday of Dejavu. Ogy was great. They play was so-so but her acting was marvelous. That's all I can say lah.

I drove to KLCC yesterday amidst heavy rain. I hate walking alone in KLCC. I kinda felt weird. I feel lonely I guess, whenever I have to walk all alone by myself.

While paying for my parking, I encountered a difficulty. The machine just won't accept my money. I was already late to MATIC and this problem arises. Anyways, a dude later helped me and I've gotten myself out of the mess. It was still raining when I drove to MATIC.

I think I'll wax my car this afternoon. I don't care how much it'll cost me. I just want the car look shiny it hurts just to look at it :)



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:59 AM |