Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, January 28, 2004



Asian Heritage Row

Asian Heritage Row

I think I am very contented with my car right now. I am very happy with it. I am beginning to fall in love with it. I am taking care of it as if she is my lover (my car is a she??? Don't get any ideas. If she's a human, she'll be my fag hag, or my closest lesbian buddy. Nothing more).

Anyways, yesterday I went to have dinner at Gazebo somewhere in USJ with Faiz and Resham. Ate a lot despite wanting to loose weight. Craved for a fag. I thought Resham would bring a packet, but he had quit smocking and hoping to start a healthy lifestyle (ie. Gym, hiking… clubbing!).

Okay… I thought I want to really quit smoking. I think I should.

Tonight I'll be heading to MATIC to watch Dejavu. I'll be taking lots of photos, of course. So watch this space!


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:27 AM |