Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, December 12, 2003



matderihkolaperlih 1

matderihkolaperlih"

matderihkolaperlih 2

matderihkolaperlih"

This is Nam Ron. Acting in his monologue yesterday at Stor Teater, Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, for Projek Suitcase 2003. Matderihkolaperlih was a good play. And so was La Libre Latifa. I really enjoyed watching both of the wonderful plays. The script was good, the acting was wonderful. Met a few friends yesterday at DBP. Chatted with them for a while. Ate an awefully expensive dinner at Cafe Cafe before the show.

Going to be alone again for the weekend. I guess I will catch up a couple of DVD's I should watch and meet a couple of friends for a cuppa tomorrow evening. On Sunday, I have to attend a writing workshop. I hope I will be fully occupied.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:31 AM |