Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, December 31, 2003



Jangan Bunuh Sam 5

Jangan Bunuh Sam.

Jangan Bunuh Sam 6

Jangan Bunuh Sam .

I suppose to be on leave, but right now, I'm in the office. I'll probably leave my office after this.

Anyways, I passed my driving test. I should've fail, though. But... err... something happened. Like many things that had happened in my life, this one is equally bizzare. Whatever it is, I am happy I'll be able to drive soon enough!

Sis will get married in a few days time to Tom. Well, she's already married to Tom legally in the States, she just need to go through the 'bersanding' ceremony in JB.

Happy New Year to all my readers. Just in case you want to know, I'll be heading somewhere special for dinner and then just spend some quality time at home waiting for the New Year to unfold!


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:39 AM |