Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, December 23, 2003



Homecoming: Choreography by Malaysian Artists of the World 1

Homecoming: Choreography by Malaysian Artists of the World.

I am going to ban the watching of Malaysian news at home. They bring nothing but tension and anger to my life. Reading Utusan and Berita Harian has probably shorten my life more than what smoking could ever do to me.

And I didn't subscribe to the news channels at Astro for nothing. It's meant to be watch. They are much more comprehensive and less stress to watch.

Talking about news, I usually read what is needed to be read via the Internet and my Palm. I've subscribed to the New York Times and Reuters. Occasionally, I'll read the BBC news (or tune in to the BBC World Service) or CNN.

There's nothing good about the Malaysian newspapers but their entertainment section (read: hiburan).


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:02 AM |