Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, December 24, 2003



Homecoming: Choreography by Malaysian Artists of the World 2

Homecoming: Choreography by Malaysian Artists of the World.

Homecoming: Choreography by Malaysian Artists of the World 3

Homecoming: Choreography by Malaysian Artists of the World.

I just read a very disturbing (read: sick) writings on NTV7 forum. Like, these people (read: losers) are so full of themselves. So self-righteous I could muntah darah. And yes, I am a bit bitter because my blog is not included in the list of subversive queer blogs.

I used to see this particular NTV7 TV personality who frequents Velvet and dance like there's no tomorrow. And yes, we all heard about the other popular NTV7 high rating host who is also queer, but without any sense of shame nor remorse, unfairly presenting queers in a negative manner on national TV. Like, do we need another self-loathing J. Edgar Hoover in this country? This is tiring and old, lah sayang.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:31 AM |