Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, December 19, 2003



As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please 4

As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please

As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please 5

As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please

Photo: Jit Murad, one of Malaysia's leading thespian while reading a poem by Salleh Ben Joned.

I went to KLCC for dinner yesterday. I then lepak-ed for a while at Starbucks. I bought a book at Times, Stupid White Men by Michael Moore. A very good book. Read quite a bit last night!

I left KLCC at about 8.10. Then I headed to MATIC to watch a Malay play directed by Nam Ron, Jangan Bunuh Sam. I told Pang, the Guest Editor of Kakiseni.com that I'll cover the play in English. I took a few pictures from the play and I'll be posting them here. BTW, I really loved the play. They could really do something with the script to make it... a little bit risque, but they didn't. The direction by Nam Rom as always, very good!

I'm going to take a half-day leave today. I'll be heading to town to buy my self a few DVD's.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:39 AM |