Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, December 22, 2003



As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please 6

As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please

As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please 7

As I Please by Salleh ben Joned. Re-Issue of As I Please

Ramli Ibrahim and Jo Kukathas, reciting poems written by Salleh ben Joned...

Last weekend was a quiet weekend for me. I bought a few DVD's on Friday and went home. Visited a friend who was just retrenched and played a game Jeapordy with him on Saturday. On Sunday, went to an open-house and then, watch The Return of the King again.

Adam asked me to go out with me last weekend, but I have other things to do. He went out and met Rozaimi instead at KLCC. Anyways, I suppose to meet an actor/producer tomorrow at KLCC, (with Rohaizad) but I'm way too lazy to do that. I feel like doing other thing instead (like watching a play at Actors Studio).


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:18 AM |