Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, November 21, 2003



Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru

Yesterday I wasn’t able to update my blog because I was busy all day. I has my driving lesson in the morning. And then I proceeded to Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, to attend a press conference of Project Suitcase 2003. I suppose to write a preview (and later a review for Kakiseni.com).

I took some photos during the preview. Many didn’t turn out good, because I didn’t adjust my camera setting properly. But some turned out okay.

Today, I just stay at home… Chillin’ out. I want to write the preview, but I find it hard to write when I’m chillin’.

Let’s hope I’m not too much of a sloth when I ‘balik kampung’ to JB.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:21 PM |