Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, November 05, 2003



China 10

China

China 11

China

I had just discovered that my Tenaga (electricity) bill has amounted to RM207.87. I think it's a bit expensive because I haven't paid my bill for only a month. I wonder if paying via Maybank2u actually works? What happen if I pay my bills only and yet it is never being accounted for. Then how? Anyway, I always screen capture all my transactions, just in case.

Yesterday went to break fast at Az's apartment. Went to buy tons of food at a ramadan Bazaar somewhere in Segambut.

Tonight Dia and I will be watching Matrix Revolutions at KLCC. Oh, well be breaking fast with 12 other fellow queers over there too.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:05 AM |