Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, November 17, 2003



Central Market

Central Market

Last Saturday, I had my first driving lesson. It was my first time driving through KL traffic. Driving made me nervous. My driving instructor kept on telling me how bad KL drivers are. And yes, they were bad drivers around me. My driving instructor kept on horning at them.

I wanted to drive fast, but my instructor asked me to drive constantly at 60 km/h. It was difficult to drive slowly... And it was difficult to drive when there are so many distractions around (and you know what distracts me the most lah!). I'm convinced that I have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) whenever I'm in a car. I just can't keep my eyes straight on the road. That's why I like to be on the passenger seat.

If I were to buy a car, I think I'll go for a second-hand car. I'll buy a two-seater car; a cabriolet, coupe or a roadster (I think they are all the same). I don't mind buying a classic car... I just want a functional good-looking car that will stand out. Not just a cloned Proton... But then again, if Proton produces a roadster, I'll be one of the first to order a unit.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:47 AM |