Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, October 17, 2003



Siddhartha 1

Siddhartha

Yesterday I took the theory test to obtain the 'L' license. I failed. I must be a retard. I've gotten the lowest mark amongst the people who took the test yesterday. 38/50. Imagine that. The uncle who took me to the test centre was shocked. He saw me typing away frantically onto my palm while waiting for the test to start... I was trying to write a review of Siddhartha for Kakiseni.com. He said something like, "a computer literate person like you should easily pass, whhaattttt!"

Haiyohh... I failed lah, end of story. I just cannot answer most of the questions given. Crazy right? Nobody believed me when I told them I failed. It's like an unacceptable thing for them. Bro thought I was joking.

Nevermind lah... take the test again next week.

I went home and I finished writing the review by 2pm. And then I rest for a while. Took a nap and started writing again at about 3. Finished reviewing the Malay version by 4.15 PM and sent it to Dia to edit the text.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:05 AM |