Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, October 23, 2003



Merry go Round

Harris

This is another photo of Harris. Taken by Az, I think... He asked me to publish it here :)

Anyways, I passed my 'L' theory test. 47/50. Not bad, really. Considering that I actually failed miserably last week.

Dia called me last night from Shanghai. I almost couldn't recognise his voice. The reception was bad. He said he took a lot of nice pictures. I'll post the best 5 photos taken by him here when they are ready.

I am in a holiday mood. Tomorrow we'll be celebrating Deepavali. So, I would like to take this opportunity to wish happy Depavali to my Hindu readers.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:38 PM |